Omaha Taxi Dot Com

Just 'cabbin the streets of "O"

Sunday, March 03, 2002

NEVER have I seen it SOOOO drunk in the big "O". Had to kick 2 fares (total 5 people) out of the cab tonight because they were too drunk to ride. That is drunk! One poor soul could not for the life of him remember what his address was. He couldn't tell me where he lived...or did he have ID on him to freshen his memory....well back to the Happy Bar (North 16th Skid Row) with him...hmmmm...he paid $20.00 up front...fare wasn't more than $12.00...See, drinking isn't for everyone.

After trying to talk me into letting 6 people ride for the price of one (company and insurance rules state that we can only carry 4, the ringleader (although I use the word "leader" VERY liberally)..gets smart mouthed with me about smoking...then says in a WASP-ie sort of way that really burned my gizzard..."I'll buy you out, you're just a cabdriver, How much do YOU make"...well, lets see WHO rides tonight...zoom-zoom-zoom ..back to the place I picked up the little pukes...then they were all apologetic...Too late assholes...buy me out, eh? Bye-bye and learn some freakin street manners assholes, you sure forgot yours tonight, and you didn't learn anything from your mother...(after all I taught her...hehe)..Good night, money wise...but..I have to take a day off...starting to SMELL like a cab (or my fares..don't know which is worse!)

Pretzel Bar trash screames at me after I waited for her for 10 minutes....zoom...bye-bye...To all: Never yell at the cabdriver before you get to where you want to go. We may be stoopid...have less than PHD's..and are missing a few teeth here and there,... BUT we have the key to the cab AND we dictate who rides or not...common sense people! (Truly I love you all...just bring cash) haha