Omaha Taxi Dot Com

Just 'cabbin the streets of "O"

Sunday, April 27, 2003

I have been taking customers information via e-mail. The whole system works out good for both the consumer and, of course, myself. I would recommend this system to supplement radio/computer dispatch, personal cell calls, and word-of-mouth bookings. The best thing about this e-mail system is that I have a hard copy of the customers requests and if there is ever a discrepancy in an orders time, place or date, it is very easy to figure out just where the breakdown in communications occurred. And...anyone that would like to e-mail me with an order, please include your name, address, time you want me there, and (VERY IMPORTANT) a call-back number. This number is my insurance against prank and bogus orders. To put in your time order via my e-mail address: Click on TAXI RESERVATIONS in the right hand column....OR email me here:
trose@cox.net