Omaha Taxi Dot Com

Just 'cabbin the streets of "O"

Monday, March 11, 2002

Armed Robbery is such a chickenshit crime. One of our drivers was held up on his Sunday night shift. Not big news if a cab driver is robbed. Only big news if he/she is murdered or seriously hurt. It part of the game and always in the back of the drivers minds. How to prevent? You cannot totally prevent robberies....but you can be aware of your surroundings, trust your instincts, and use a BUTTFULL of common sense...thats all. Humans have senses that are seldom understood, honed, or exercised. Good cabbies will feel this "Sixth Sense", and more important, use and TRUST IT! Mondays are historically good for me, (although I will be EXTRA cautious this evening and super-scrutinize every fare) and I expect tonight to be no different.

A couple of really good events happened last evening, and if I can remember to post them before I forget, readers will be quaintly amused (I hope!) *Peace*